Is requesting models forbidden?

I have a request if that's possible.
  1. foto Pragmedic

Pragmedic

Greetings my friends. Although I am of Ukrainian descent I cannot translate these pages very well so if there is something in this post that is forbidden, I apologize in advance.

I was hopping I could get someone to rip the models out of this game -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Gear_II- I would be willing to buy/share any data retrieved if getting them is possible. I have been trying to get the models from this game for years without success.

As for the website, this is really awesome, thank you for sharing and teaching! I look forward to you replies, Have a great day and talk with you soon.
    28 June 2019 - 13:36 / #1
  2. foto miles

miles

Like: 3

If you have the game files. i may be able to help.
    12 July 2019 - 22:20 / #2
  3. foto Pragmedic

Pragmedic

Its freeware/abandondedware now, heres a link... https://www.myabandonware.com/game/heavy-gear-ii-a79

I would love to get my hands on these textured models, can slide a few bucks toward anyone that helps
    17 July 2019 - 15:36 / #3
  4. foto Pragmedic

Pragmedic

Greetings all.. was hoping to get those models out of the game but couldn't find anyone to do it. Failing in that could someone tell me how to extract them so I can do it myself?
    $50 still stands if someone cracks it for me.
    21 July 2019 - 21:55 / #4
  5. foto BaD_DreaM-

BaD_DreaM-

Hi Pragmedic, did you want these models in Tabletop Simulator? and did you want every single model from the game? all weapons and personnel?
    24 July 2019 - 13:53 / #5
  6. foto Pragmedic

Pragmedic

No sir, they are going to be edited and printed on a DLP resin printer. Just the Gears (Mechs) and weapons. Thank you for looking into it, look forward to your reply

-Prag
    27 July 2019 - 07:18 / #6